Monday, August 25, 2008

i can do this,i can do this.

You're despicable. I should've just stuck to my gut. I guess you could say I was caught in the moment and the only reason i let myself was because I didn't think you we're any of this or could be. I don't need this, thanks for ruining my day. Don't talk to me. I don't need this, I don't need any of this. There's seriously a reason why I did it. I guess you're to naive to figure out. bipolar bitch.


I went to temple today. I feel relaxed. I love my family. Home videos. Cousins. LOVE IT.Leon's sister came and visit today too.. it was pretty shocking. I found out he has his moms number but he's never going to call it.I feel bad for him but, he has family. He has us. You know i love you leon. I really love my family right now.

I GOT NEW BRAS!!!!!!!!oh and also a new backpack. i want new clothes.. i seriously wonder who reads this thing.


I LOVE NART!!!! <33333

No comments: