So I haven't blogged recently or even blogged as much. But anyways, just for a update I'm in Florida right now and I'm in this really nice condo thing Tammy's mom booked for us. & Today I went to Disney World, Epcot. okay seriously.. i cant type properly anymore... i try and i try but hey, its the internet... cut my some slack. Tomorrow, I'm going to a water park & going to Downtown Disney to get all my little loves gifts.
Epcot was fun, really tiring though cause we practically spent like the whole day there. I woke up at 7a.m .. i haven't really done that in a while but it wasn't that hard for me because, I guess you could say I was excited. Well, i guess that explains why I DIDNT SLEEEP TILL 3!!!! & i was hungry... okay when am i not right? but, I woke everyone up including Tammy's little cousins and we all went downstairs to get snacks.. im so fat.. i got checks mix and sun chips and i ate it all.. i was still hungry but, i had to go to sleep so me and Nancy (her cousin) lagged till 430 in the morning so we got like 2 hours of sleep. ugh. i hate it when i do that. I'm starting to kind of miss home. I miss my big sized bed and my puppy and my mommy & my friends. I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES!!! BUT TOOOOOO LAZY TO UPLOAD :( So, today Georgia got attacked by Russia -_- When i leave all the weirdest things happen... :( like in cali earthquake.... and now this... freaking underattacked.. it kinda shocked me. I just found out like 2 hours ago that Brandon wasn't gonna be here for our next 'monthie' well thats what he calls it. that homo :) well, i guess i can just spend my saturday with my mommmy cause we do need that bonding time and i guess i would need clothes for school and all that.. :) i can't wait to see all my friends & school. So then, Brandon wanted to hangout at the park near my house.. i didnt let him because, my step dad would obviously.. check up and besides, he walks the dog like every 20 min -__- so heck no would i pull that off. Brandon doesn't really understand why I try to hide it from my step dad. Well, obviously if I did.. he would blackmail me or just tell my mom for fun so I'd rather not tell my mom at all.. i feel really bad but :( i don't know what to do sometimes cause i feel so bad.. but i guess. i gotta do what i gotta do. SO OKAY i don't have to pay for any thing :( Tammy's parents are treating me!!! yesterday all i really did was wake up and got in the car and sat there reading twilight!!! I LOVE THAT BOOK and came to the hotel and got comfortable.. so i stayed up like the WHOLE NIGHT/DAY! & me, Tammy, Kathy, and her brother went into the woods it was fun. and yeah, okay im too lazy to blog somemore.. i'll blog more later!!! PROMISE!!! NIGGGGGGGGHT!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY GIRL, HEEEEY!
Post a Comment