so i was at jamba juice and they gave me the wrong order.. so they gave me A LARGE JAMBA JUICE FOR THE PRICE OF A SIXTEEN!! SOO HAPPPPY.
i woke up late and i was rushed to school. i feel unhealthy i need exercise.I seriously feel really fat. i finally got thinning scissors. yaaay no more split ends!!Jonathan's little sister is ADORABLE. She wants me to be her bigger sister. ;) anytime kiddo. I'm really really happy that i didn't procrastinate. I'm seriously PROUD of MYSELF!!
i missed secret life. man, oh well its fine. i never thought i would ever deal with such an irrational person like you. It's kind of really creepy how Irrational you can get. Well, you know what? I'm kicking you out of my life forever. It's amazing how people can change. i guess horoscopes are right. you do have two sides. Forget about you.
YAY MALLING WITH MY NART FART. i like how we both have disgusting names... ARMPIT? FART? yeaup. cuuuute right? yay for plugs! can't wait.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment