Monday, September 1, 2008
productive.
i finished all my homework. even history.. it took me a couple hours but i'm seriously done!! i just need to read like a section.. but whatever. I FINISHED!! EVERYTHING I CLEANED UP MY ROOM. life is seriously goood right now. ;) i loooooove it. i love my plugs they dont hurt as much & i showed them to my mother :) she thought it was cute. heheh. i love her & i ate brunch with my cousins & david!! i love them! goodday today goodday. i'm gonna go to southcoast and see what they have.. i havent been there in so long :) i wanna go again! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 15!!!! SHOPPPPING SPREEE! & i cleaned my room looks a little neater.. needs a lot more work. i just need to get signatures now. i love my new shampoo my hair feels little healthier. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment