Friday, October 17, 2008

twin, i love.

mmm, i love sushi :) I LOVE SALMON!! YUMM
today was same as always, and i went with Cathy Ngo to get cake mix for timmy for there one year anniversary they are soooo cute!!!! gosh, i need to find a tn lover too so i would be tn .... to the fourth! :D hahahaha, im such a third wheel..... so sad :( so sad :( i was stressed over nothing yesterday! the tests were so easy!!!!!

BUSY WEEKEND! :[ i have so much to do this weekend i don't even have time to clean up my room... :( I'm finishing im up lab report right now. pretty easy. I've been good lately :) feel really really mellow. heheh yeah, so i have choc walk and everything this weekend so excited! and i get my homecoming dress!! AND i havta organize Shirley's thingy. SO EXCITING!!! i feel really out of shape, oh well. :T IM SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!! WHAT A RELIEF. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WEEKENDS lots is coming up :) love it. i cant wait till my birthday. hehe, i cant wait.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!! TWIN!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: