Wednesday, January 28, 2009
you are the real thing.
I'm sorry for all the times I mistreated you, hurt you, and even offended you. you don't deserve any of it at all. you're the only person I can really say, who accepts me for who I am. You don't know how thankful I am to have you. You've shown me that it's okay to be yourself and that you really can't change yourself you are who you are, and you have to be just lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you. I never met anyone else who made such a big impact on my life. You've definitely really got it. Any boy would be lucky to have you in their life. I'm really glad I have you in mine, even though sometimes I really take advantage of that. I know we're always going to be there for each other. You're amazing, inside and out. I really don't think i would change anything about you because, changing a little thing would just make you not You. You've grown apart of me, I don't know what I'd seriously do without you. I've always seen you as the "miss independent". You really don't need a boy to be in your life. You should always make your own decisions because I know you're strong enough to do anything you want. I really do admire you for always trying to keep my head up high, for always looking after me, for always trying to be the best, best friend i could ever have. I can't have the same conversations i have with you with anyone else. You're really different and Understanding, Considerate and WAAAAY too fun to be around. I really love you. You don't even know it. I rely on you way too much, sometimes i wish i didn't. But, at the end of the day I always realize that I'm not myself without you. You're literally the filling of my life.Even on your bad days, you shine like the sun because everyone has their bad days and its always okay. No matter what, you're my number one. ALWAYS. You have a really kind heart. A true spirit. You're so fun to be around, i swear. I'm really myself when im around you. You're like my stage of people, always so supportive, always looking at my good attributes, and adoring my flaws. I can honestly say no one understands me better than you do, no one at all. And i guess that's what runs our friendship because, No one else could understand us. But that's all that matters. You really can do ANYTHING, you're heart desires. I'll always have faith in you, just like you've always had faith in me. I really, really do appreciate you. I've reread this so many times and it just made me realize that I'm the luckiest girl on earth. I really have a 'Soul sista', a 'twin', a 'Second half', a bestfriend. forealllls. you really are the real thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment