phuongerishere (8:14:41 PM): i failed
phuongerishere (8:14:42 PM): i woke up
phuongerishere (8:14:45 PM): and thot i had school
phuongerishere (8:14:46 PM): at 7
xits the tina (8:14:49 PM): HHAHAHAHAH
xits the tina (8:14:53 PM): THAT HAPPEND TO ME TOO
xits the tina (8:14:55 PM): SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
phuongerishere (8:14:55 PM): =[
xits the tina (8:14:57 PM): AND ITS FRIDAY
xits the tina (8:14:59 PM): FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
phuongerishere (8:15:00 PM): YEAH
phuongerishere (8:15:01 PM): LOL
phuongerishere (8:15:03 PM): i started
phuongerishere (8:15:04 PM): having it
phuongerishere (8:15:05 PM): alot
phuongerishere (8:15:07 PM): MY MEMORY
phuongerishere (8:15:09 PM): msut be fading
SHE FAILS..
you know who else fails!?
Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML
FAIL.
AND KATHY FAILS FOR NOT MAKING RESERVATIONS UNTIL THE LAST MIN.
FAIL.
xits the tina (8:18:50 PM): YOU FAIL
kat hizzzzzlE (8:18:55 PM): fml
TYPICAL KATHY
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment