Saturday, February 21, 2009

how could i be so stupid?

hahah, i was like half asleep writing the blog last night so yeah i bet it took me like an hour to type 4 sentences while kathy tree was showering. 'cause she slept ova.

sadies was alright, just when i thought my night couldn't get any worse. I forgot my ticket at home.

Note to self:
You owe Jennifer Pham Five Dollars.

but yeah, sadies was alright. I got in! I hate Mrs. Bourgeoisie or whatever --__- she knew i went to that school and she never let that day in math class go.. i hate her.

so today I'm going to meet justins twin :) I hope he doesn't think I'm some creeper we're going to the concert thing to see him and his church people sing and cathy nguyen! the singgger is going to be there too :) but yeaaah i'm really excited!!! then im going to eat with kathy's family :)))))))))))


i knew it, it was too good to be true.
you'll always be that person.

No comments: