so i found out people actually read this thing.... :) so coool
as of right now, I'm at kathy trees house she's snoring away... hahahah yaknow she just "resting" her eyes. I HATE SPIDERS : ( thanks again kathy for catching the 5 spiders in your shower thing just so i can shower kekeke!!
so today in the morning I went to temple for this ceremony thing all the way up in riversideand it was really awkward in the car cause, my grandmother farted.. and the monk was like right next to her.... :((( SO EMBARRASSING i knowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. temple on SATURDAY!!!?!?!!?! AND ON VALENTINES DAY.. so depressing.
so my cousins came to the rescue and took me to go eat with them at some Italian restaurant I WAS SUCH A 5th wheel :( and just when i thought my day couldnt get any more embarrassing michelle thought a freaking sugarpacket was the waitors name tag so she was like, oh you dropped your name tag and he was like noo.. thats a sugar packet and so she called him SUGAR THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME... SO EMBARASSSING... :( and her valentines date was picking at my toes :( and i realized that my half of one ofmy toenail like ripped off : ( well its still on there but yeah.
HAHAHA I LOVE KATHYS DAD AND HIS PLAYBOY BOXERS..
i'm goingzzzzzzz to sleeezeeep nowwww!! hopefully... :(
goodnightdaylight.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA dude that sugar packet thing is a pickup line kinda thing LOLOLOL I never thought anyone would actually use it.
YOUR GRANDMA POOOTEEED
LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL 4 LYF33
Post a Comment