i love them! so so fun. i love spending time with you :)
"you cant see it, you can only feel it."
HOORAY FOR NEW FURNITURE. so one of my aunt's live down in San clemente and we went funiture shopping for her new home and I got my mom to get me new furniture!! I'M SO EXCITED its coming next saturday!!! 2 new side tables and a big dresser!!! heheh and then after that my aunt took us to eat sushi i got a 15 pc sushimi so goood... i love today and yesterday
i really really liked this spring break : ) spring cleaning is still going on. it's getting better and better. i don't miss school at all.
oh, and thankss for the bonfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE APPRECIATES IT
i miss you Nart and cathy nose..
i hope it doesnt change you too much, i respect that you're a new person.. but, you shouldn't change that much for just one thing. whatever, i don't havta be apart of your new life.
happy easter eve!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I MISS YOU TOO SWEET PEA :( WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEN
Post a Comment