phuongerishere (10:12:59 PM): TINA 6 up, 10 down love it hate it A species of panda bear located in Asia. Generally found in the eastern part of Asia, the TINA are a very squishy and intelligent species. Only one of these pandas has ever seen American soil. These pandas are the most lovable and intelligent pandas in the world.
phuongerishere (10:13:01 PM): PANDA
phuongerishere (10:13:01 PM): LOL
phuongerishere (10:13:02 PM):
xits the tina (10:13:07 PM): I LOVE PANDAS
xits the tina (10:13:08 PM):
phuongerishere (10:13:14 PM): squishy PANDAS
phuongerishere (10:13:15 PM): LOL
phuongerishere (10:13:17 PM): : )
phuongerishere (10:13:30 PM): tina 154 up, 88 down love it hate it A very intellgent person with a tight butt. She enjoys to enlighten people in her life.
phuongerishere (10:13:34 PM): HAHAH
phuongerishere (10:13:35 PM): TRU DAT
.. HAHAHAH
Just when I thought the meter stop on my love for her...
I love movies, I realized I get mad at certain people for no apparent reason because I trust them.
This weekend I watched: Tarzan, How to lose a guy in 10 days, And The Sisterhood of traveling pants. All three very cute movies.
oh, and we started our "A" movie it was Austin Powers it was pretty funny and David (my stepfather) made us homemade pizza it was pretty delicious.
I love movies they bring you to different places. I love it
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment