There's always honestly room for changes, but I just feel like I'm not done with this stage.. I need to clear up my mistakes before I make these "changes". No, this is not on my personality because whether you like it or not, im always going to be Tina and I don't think I'm able to change that. But I can always try to improve myself.. starting with grades, and how I'm slacking off like crazy.. Next year is a new fresh start for grades.. I need to work at it and focus if I want to go anywhere in life :( and there's two weeks of school left, actually a week and a half and I realize this now.. I should go just shoot myself.
I hate being sick.. I have a nasty sore throat, runny nose, and a fever that lasted less than 5 hours :( I just stayed home cause I didn't want to spread the joy around.. sorry Cathy nose.. oh and thank you so much for inviting me to your banquet. I had a marvelous time :) I loved all the banquets this year.. even swim, 'cause i wasn't allergic to half the food like last year.. and I met a lot of new people this year! and I'm really happy that I did I should go get some rest before my mom comes up and checks on me :(
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment