Sunday, June 7, 2009

Positive

I gotta honestly say, I'm so ready for summer just 5 more school days I can't believe it. after finals and everything its all over!!!! no more stress, no more worries, just pure relaxation. hahaha, i've already gotten started too 4 episodes of gossip girl I haven't watched it alllll month.. the season finale was the best, it really really made my day and it barely started. I love fishy crackers. Even though Summer Shake Down wasn't what I expected I still had a lot of fun with my girls.. and I really enjoyed it..



Birthday shout out to Shirley's Dad. <3 He's my favorite.
Thank You for taking me and Anna out to eat today with your family.. I feel so comfortable around you.. We're like your adopted daughters... thank you so much.

I love little talks. I believe everyone has a different unique way to them.. even when you don't expect it from someone. They end up really understanding you. You really just gotta give them a chance to show themselves..