Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers

I can't wait for Transformer's 3... heheh. It was a really clever movie!!! I really liked it. It was very entertaining at the same time it had suspenseful parts to it :) Shia Labeouf is so freggin gorgeous.. and Megan Fox too. They make me love the movie.. I love group hangouts :') So after the movies, we were standing in front of Khol's and these guys drive by and start throwing waterballoons at us.. and the cops were spying on us.. sort of and once they drove off. the cops caught them.... heheh SUCKERS. KARMA!!!!!!

Summer, gosh.. I love you sooooo much. Even though, I haven't been having goodnight's sleep lately. Summer totally makes up for it. Tammy is finally over :') She really hasn't changed one bit. And that's what I personally love about her.

expect the best, but prepared for the worst.

No comments: