Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Candy Corn

phuongerishere (12:30:26 AM): hey
phuongerishere (12:30:27 AM): HEY
xits the tina (12:30:36 AM): YES>!
xits the tina (12:30:39 AM): >!*
xits the tina (12:30:41 AM): ?!*
xits the tina (12:30:45 AM): did you miss me already!?
phuongerishere (12:30:55 AM): was i first
phuongerishere (12:30:56 AM): to aim u?
xits the tina (12:31:01 AM): nooo
xits the tina (12:31:02 AM): tim was
xits the tina (12:31:04 AM): wait
xits the tina (12:31:05 AM): just kidding
xits the tina (12:31:06 AM): you were
xits the tina (12:31:11 AM): why
phuongerishere (12:31:16 AM): yes
xits the tina (12:31:20 AM): WHY
xits the tina (12:31:25 AM): did you miss me that much?!?!
phuongerishere (12:31:26 AM): i win
xits the tina (12:31:30 AM): win what?
phuongerishere (12:31:33 AM): no i just wanted to win
phuongerishere (12:31:35 AM): my mind game..
xits the tina (12:31:37 AM): win what?
xits the tina (12:31:37 AM): ...
xits the tina (12:31:40 AM): you're
phuongerishere (12:31:42 AM):
phuongerishere (12:31:42 AM): a game
xits the tina (12:31:42 AM): bored
phuongerishere (12:31:44 AM): against
phuongerishere (12:31:45 AM): myself
phuongerishere (12:31:50 AM): no
phuongerishere (12:31:50 AM): stop
phuongerishere (12:31:50 AM): im not..

Hehehe, She loves me.. I just know it! Even though I dropped all her candy corn today!! I'm so sorry Phuongers ): Today I finally tried Candy corn for the very first time.. It reminds me of frosting.. the asian frosting where its sweet at first and then the after taste is bitter, yuck. I love hanging out Jonathan's house even if we play games all day (sims 3, starcraft, guitar hero 3) I still love it. I improved in guitar hero!! :') yes, be proud!!! I've always thought that people who can play guitar hero on hard were cool kids... now I'm starting to become one!! hehehe.. one day, maybe one day I'll beat Phuong and Diana.. Yes, Phuong the long haired one.... lololol

Ballet was soooo intimidating but I caught on after awhile, all the girls are so nice! I even got to bond with them before :) We all got coffee!! I'm really excited... :)

No comments: