Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sincerly, Me.

Dear Lady From Walmart,

I guess you we're having a bad day and it was really rude of me to say those things to you. It kind of just slipped out.. and once I left the store... I felt like I wanted to rip my mouth off my face. You probably weren't having that great of a day.... I apologize for my actions.. I wish I didn't leave so soon.. or I would've came back to say this in person :(

Dear Mom,

You're so amazing right now... I guess you really do miss me.. Thank you so much for cleaning my room and getting me frozen grapes :) and finding my tooth brush. But most of all, Thank you for trusting me. I love you

Dear Summer,

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO :( YOU'RE ENDING WAY TOO SOON.. I really need to start sleeping early. I really dont know how im ognna wake up for school if my usual sleeping time is 3 in the morning. I must say this summer was the best one yet, for me and I really hate how its ending so soon... :( I can't wait till the next one... but I guess I'm sort of excited for school.. I miss everyone dearly :(

P.S. I'm actually sleepy right now.. time to go to bed soon!

3 comments:

trannguyen said...

Why don't I have a letter..

Cathy said...

Dear Tina, thank you for making that one Saturday very fun. We learned a very valuable lesson that day: don't drain your batteries if you're going to be out till like 10

annientdo said...

where is my letter??? jkk :D

i love how you lost your toothbrush. how do you lose a toothbrush? haha you are soo cute. i love youuuu