Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"You have really nice white teeth"

So today I went to David's ( Mom's boyfriend) High school reunion in San Clemente :) It was pretty fun! San Clemente is soooo beautiful!!! I hope to live there one day!! Of course going to the reunion I was expecting some kids but there were only 2 little boys there, one was 8 and one was 13, They were so generous and so kind :') and they all had dimples!!!!!! I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!! We played the wii for like 3 hours SuperSmashBRAWL, Mario Cart, and RockBand ( for the 2nd time) in my whole life :) it was really fun! and since their mother was an Interior Designer their house was sooooo beautiful! One of the kids even had a slide in his room on his bunkbed!! so cooool. When it was finally dinner time, I WAS SOO HAPPY because I had woke up at 3 in the after noon and I didn't get a chance to grab a bite to eat.. so I had a big smile on my face and when I walked to the dinner table everyone stared at me well not everyone but atleast 4 people said " You have really nice teeth" and they were so amazed cause I guess it was really white to them... it was really really flattering. and it completely broke the ice!!! :) I honestly really love it... when people compliment my teeth... it gives me like the biggest boost we had a talk about teeth and braces for about like 15-20 min!! heheh it was so fun.. I love white families and how they're so polite during dinner.. I've never really said grace before or went through that whole thing.. I loved today.

2 comments:

captain n said...

That does seem exciting!

Cathy said...

that DOES seem fun!!!!!!! :)