Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Piercings

I got piercings yesterday with Nart :) We match for now hehe. They don't hurt as much as they did yesterday as long as I don't touch them! :( I move a lot on my bed.. so now when I accidently lay on my right side I wake up. Yesterday Me, Nart, and Kenyth went to Jamba Juice and Randy gave us 50 percent of Jamba Juice :') THANKS SO MUCH.. I really wanted my wrap too.. but its okay :) After Jamba Juice we went to go buy earrings to pierce our ears!! We both had to push it in with our fingers.. Tran forgot to push mine in the first time so it looked really, really awkward so I had to restick it back in :( SO PAINFUL!!!!!! but I guess no pain no gain. Tran was so rebelious yesterday.. she even had a really really evil laugh after she accomplished pushing my earing in... LOLOLOL :) I LAV YAHS GIRL. HEHE AND YOUR MOTHER TOO!! Since I haven't been over in forever her mom made us her delicious Taco Chicken with BACON!!!!! :D and she brought us honeydew in tran room !!! I LOVE HER MOM SO MUCH. and her dad too :) he smiled at me before! hehe... I hope your mom wasn't suspicious ): We're such rebels.


None of our club members we're here from club rush cause they all had their own club to do... :( so I'm in charge of making Membership Applications... time to go do that :) JOIN FRENCH CLUB! HEH

1 comment:

trannguyen said...

It was not evil ): I was just happy I got it in!