I miss blogspot.. :( I cannot move on!!! lololol
Blogspot is way more convenient for me.
I am currently at Kathy's house right now and she's napping. She told me to wake her up in 5 min hah, that's not gonna happen :( My mom and David didn't pick up their phone's last night so I didn't have a ride home so I ended up sleeping over.. I went shopping for Shirley's Birthday gift yesterday It was a failure :( Instead, I got a long sleeve for myself and 10 dollar jeans at forever 21 :) I love it.. I LOVE ANAHIEM PLAZA!! Then went to Kathy's BBQ and had the worst food coma ever.. with Diana, Cathy, Phuong, and Christine.
Fun friday
I went to the movies with Cathy Ngo and Jonathan on Friday and we movie hopped and went to Kabuki's!! so fun :) I love sushi!!!!!!!!!
I really miss having a computer :( I miss blogging and myspacing and music.. I hope I get my computer fixed soon.. Life's been pretty good btw :) Nothing big happening lately but its been good! I'm sooo excited for the holidays. The rest of the year is gonna be good.. I can feel it.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment