Saturday, December 5, 2009

Since Tran and Denise tagged me

25 random facts
I tag whoever reads this :)
1. Spiders are out to get me I swear.. I just two itsy bitsy ones on my bed.
2. I tend to get really loud when I'm excited
3. I am on the phone with my bestfriend
4. I looooove watching DVDs over an over again
5. Mexican food is my favorite.
6. Sushi will always be my nĂºmero UNO.
7. I fall for anything that is acoustic.
8. I hate bitches. But who doesn't?
9. I am very slow walker
10. I stil have a lisp when wearing my retainers
11. I have French fry fingers.
12. I am very ticklish
13.I love the color purple
14. My favorite tv series is gossip girl which I am watching right now
15. I really like eating frozen things.. Especially fruits.
16. My lucky number is 6. :)
17. I only trust my favorties.
18. I love fruit body spray
19. I really like the beach and anything that has to do with nautical things.
20. I sneeze a lot :( and I really hate allergies.
21. I wish my computer was fixed :( I haven't gone on it since summer
22. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
23. I love catchup conversations
24. I like taking long naps
25. I really want to go to Greece before I die.

Went to rubios yesterday for redcross. I love fish tacos!!!! And having quality time :)

No comments: