Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Xmas

what color is my underwear?
I don't know you tell me..... Mine are green though :)

what are your top 5 favorite characters or animals? excluding elephants, cookie monster, and charlie brown
I don't really have a favorite Disney character... I like pandas, and whales but not as much elephants... I really like beachy things like shells and stuff if that helps..






I don't know what I really want this year but here are aebstuff off of the top of my head and my birthdy wishlist that I didn't get
wishlist:
1. DVDs, seasons of 90210 and house
2.purple blanket
3. Ballet shoes, tights
4. Sushi lunch date
5.Toms- I want navy blue or the nautical ones with the anchors
6. Paul frank Iphone case black
7. More winter clothes
8. That formspring question made me want undies!!
9. A new brown crossbody bag :)
10. anything that would remind me of you.
11. I want a buildabear too!!!!!!! :o)

If you really really really love me..... Then an olive green bike..... ^___^

No comments: