10 Things You Wish You Could Say to 10 Different People
- I Love you so much!!!!!! You are the bestest best friend I have ever ever forever had. I LOVE YOU. OMG.
- Thanks for plucking my armpit hairs today. I'm glad everything's falling into place for you.
- I love you and your boyfriend together.. I honestly think you guys are really cute... :')
-I hope you realize it soon... You deserve a better girl and I'm sorry to say this but, its definitely not her.
- You're a really good friend to me I love you with all my heart.
- My mom loves you!!!!!!!!!
- No matter how much I bag on you and hate you, Just know I do it because I care.
- You are the biggest sweetheart I know! I'm excited to see your reaction tmm!!!! ;)
- You need to get a life...
- I cannot wait to see your reaction tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :) I hope its a yes....
9 Things About You
- I grew an inch over summer :)
- I'm always craving sushi
- I have the greatest friends ever!
- I love it when people smile.
- I have a giggle of the day, everyday.
- I get excited over the smallest things.
-I should be sleeping right now.
- I LOOOOVE BALLET <3 :)
- My favorite color is purple
- I want to be a prenatal nurse when I grow up
8 Ways to Win Your Heart
Have a really cute/ funny personality
Musically talented!
anyone who smiles all the time
has really strong moral values.
drugfree ftw!!!! always above the influence
be confident in yourself.
someone who would do anything just because I'd like to do it.
someone who has their own opinions but who isnt stubborn
7 Things That Cross Your Mind Everyday
Ballet
School
What am I eating today
Why do I sleep so late
I want this......
I should finish up that song
GIGGLES!!!!
I love my best friend :)
6 Things You do Before You Go to Sleep
Brush my teeth.
Wash my face
Charge my phone.
close my door
put a water bottle next to me
daydream
make sure i set my alarm
5 People you Can’t Live Without
My mother
Tran
My family
Leon
my friends
4 Things Your Wearing Right Now
undies
shorts
sweater
bra
3 Songs That Fit Your Life
- Into the Ocean- Blue October
- Baby - Justin Beiber
- SADIE HAWKINS DANCE - Relient k ;)
2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die
Marry the love of my life
Go to greece
1 Confession
I really hate bread crumbs right now.. I hate pigeons... WHY AM I SUCH A PUSH OVER..
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment