yeah, so life's okay. it isnt bad.. could be better. : ) yeah basically it. I'm a PROCRASTINATOR i guess thats why my name is in it. well, yeah I have 20 dollars left from shopping. I LOVE HANGING OUT AT THE BEACH WITH LYNN :) today was an okay day.. even though i had to wait for my laggy parents to come to pick us up.. this drunk guy came up to us and started talking to us yeah, but it was funny... but scary. and we went to rubies to eat. i miss you a lot nart. you make me feel really special. i love it when you call me, maybe because i almost never get phone calls from my friends : ( it's really sad. but, oh well as long as i have you i'm good. :):):) i LOVE YOU SO MUCH NART :') :') well yeah life's alright. i needa catchup with people. i lovvvvvve clothes. i needa start on my project... -_- WHY ARENT YOU ON NART?! :(
goodnight.
ALL MY SHIRTS WERE 15 DOLLARS OR LESS I ONLY GOT ONE 20 DOLLAR SHIRT!!!!
YAYA NO MORE SPULRGAAAY TINA.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment