goodday. i ate lasagna it was really good at Genevieve's house. i should be doing my biography right now -_- ugh, i hate homework. Hopefully i'll finish in time.. today was a really good day : ) i feel really bad in swim.. like i lost a lot of my endurance.. i really hate it. i hate losing. but whatever so overrrrrrr it. i talk myself in and out too many things its really good and bad a the same time. agh i missed gossip girl : ( so sad so sad.
SOOOO SAD. i needa finish hw.
FIRST DAY OF FALL YAAAAY WINTER CLOTHES!!!
LIARS. I DONT LIKE YOU, ANY OF YOU. DONT TALK TO ME. DONT LOOK AT ME. LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T LIKE ANYONE OF YOU. DIE DIE DIE. I HATE MY LIFE.
:'(
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment