Tuesday, March 31, 2009

just like them

i haven't blogged in awhile..


MY AUNT FOUND AN IPHONE 3G THAT WAS 100 bucks... good karma or what.. so i've decided to let Leon keep my iphone.. early birthday gift and my mom kinda talked me into it.. so sure why not.

everyones turning so old..... its not fair :( i should go take drivers ed maybe i could get my car before someone :o) hehehe. but yeah I REALLY WANT A MINI COOPER! I ADORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAM CAR FOOOOREALZ.


so, there's a meet tomorrow.. and i dont care :( i gave up on swim....... i dont like it anymore.. im excited for banquet but that's it.. and i ditch waay too much for a plaque :( and im still sore from practice before.. even though we didnt even do alot alot but still.. my thighs were KILLING ME.

so jonathan's little sister cried over a necklace i gave her!!! she's so cute... she broke it when she was at the bigtoy and she was like i was afraid you would get mad and she called me to apologize.. she's so cute... but yeah


I CANT WAIT FOR SPRING BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!






No comments: