Thursday, April 2, 2009

just one more day

TILL SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! & SPRING CLEANING!! YES YES YES
im soooooooo excited!!

I really need a break from school. I'm so sick of school right now ugh. I'm so excited for spring break! I'm excited for the bonfire coming up. We haven't had one in soooooooooo long and its five dollars i hope it doesn't rain though :(
tomorrow!!!
ASB RESULTS HOPEFULLY I'M SO EXCITEDDDD.. i shouldnt be to confident 'cause you never know what could happen :( but i'll keep my fingers crossed

everyones growing up... and getting car's and getting their permits/ license.. :( oh well.. atleast people can drive me places.

i'm going to a yoga class in like 30 min! im excitedddd hehehe. I shall work on my stretching :D

but yeah, yesterday when i went to jonathan's house after the swim meet all i did the whole time was homework :( it was really sad... i didnt do hw for the whole week so i had like more than 100 problems to do.. and then we watched 90210. His mother is waay too cute she was showing us which fork is like cake fork and a salad for and which knife is a butter knife and a steak knife and explaining silverware it was so cute.. and his little sister was drawing me pictures :') they are so adorable.. i love this family.. even anson..

i'm going to linda ly's thing tomorrow i wonder how it will be like.. i wanna see how the atmosphere is like. but yeah, i hope its fun.

forget about the past, and just give it another try because it felt like a new beginning. shouldn't base your future on your past.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY NGO. i miss you dearly :(

1 comment:

Cathy said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! TEA NAH :* I miss you too :(