Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thriving Thursday

I've been so out of it lately and I've been blaming it on my menstrual cycle. It bothers me so much how my period effects me :( I sincerely apologize if I ever snapped at you this week..it wasn't my intentions :(

I feel like I'm not even worthy enough to go to the swim banquet.. I skipped practice today because none of the girls went but, the real reason is we're all just lazy bums :( and I wish we had Kaylee as our coach. I really like her and I really enjoyed her coaching us and I really liked her presence around us yesterday.. it felt like swim went back to how it was for a few seconds..

Thank you Sonny for driving Me, Jonathan, and The guys everywhere.. I really appreciate you dearly. I really honestly do :) and it's super fun hanging out with you. You really know how to be yourself, and I really respect that about you. I love how you don't really care what anyone thinks.

Now I really feel like we're all growing up everyone's applying for jobs this summer and getting their permits and license!! congrats nart :') I'm so proud of you and EXCITED!!! now you get to go out more...and drive me with you........ you're such a rebel, but I'm gladdd you're going out and everything w/ your boypren.

Even though everytime I talk to people about you they make me feel like I've hit rock bottom before and this is just going to be the same way over and over again. I feel like it isn't. I feel like its an unfinished story. I'm really taking everything you guys are saying into consideration but I'm just a human being and if the story doesn't work out then, it's just a lesson to be learned. I honestly really am.

I'm Spoiled...




i should stop easing into the habit of not waking up for 0 period class :(

1 comment:

vvn said...

you got the bold??!
omgosh,now you can watch all the track stuff slow motion like in their commercial! LUCKYYYYYYYY