Saturday, April 25, 2009

butterfly





So yesterday I hate sonics for the first time yay Tatar tots and Root beer floats :) It was super delicious and then we went to Downtown Disney I LOVE SPENDING MY TIME WITH YOU :o) and we stayed there for like 5 hours the first hour we spent walking around and then we went to AMC to watch movie and movie hop :o) I think hannah montanna the movie is the cutest thing ever. Oh, and I love you man was super funny! and then at In n Out. I never really get sick of that stuff.. its so delicious.










HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!! :)

I barely did anything today I just did my mother's hair for her friend's wedding and I really wanted to get out of the house today but I didn't have a ride and everyone was too busy for me :( All I did today was lay in bed and talked to people on aim not very productive. Ah well, I have tomorrow!

No comments: