I feel so lucky today! I'm going to camp med!!! WHEEEEE! it's this camp program that is hosted by UCI and its paid by UCI!!! They chose me, along with 20 people in our school. I'm really really excited I have been given this opportunity :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP MED!!!!!!
I got two new DVD's the sister hood of traveling pants and Cinderella story my
cousins are so sweet they got me a new one because I misplaced my other Cinderella story. It's like my all time favorite movie. :')
I'M GOING TO PROM!!! WITH BAO! YAYAYAYAY i feel so lucky.. cause I get to get in for free.. It's so aweseome and she asked me in the cutest way.. I was about to braid her hair and she was like Tina, wanna go with me to prom? and laughed her usual laugh. thank you bao :) I'm excited now, it was kind of out of no where but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. welll, now when people ask me who was my first date to prom was I went with the GIRL Bao Ngoc.. hehehehehehe.. :) what a nice story to tell our grand children one day ;)
So a couple days ago I was doing this assignment for English on twitter.com and I realized how fun it was to twitter so I created my own account!
http://twitter.com/anitnguyen
seee you there!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"our" grandchildren, LOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOL^
Post a Comment