Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week finally ending

So I've decided take some action and not let things get handed to me like for instance the new phone I was supposed to get. I literally get things handed to me sometimes.. and it's really not a good thing :( So, I'm planning to save up money to repay my cousins back because it is her phone and It was her birthday present from all of us so I'm going to pay her back for it. I spend way too much money on stupid little stuff it'll teach me how to be more responsible and careful with money and I've never really saved up for something this big anymore.

I'm so glad that tomorrow's friday. Finally, done with testing and everything. It was our last swim meet yesterday!!! Congrats on getting first on your breast I knew you we're going to do it. I just knew it. I'm actually pretty excited for Prelims and Finals and a little nervous.. I'm nervous for a lot of things right now, but I'm kind of excited too.

Its official I love Fridays!!!!


Thank you for the letter Cathy Nose :) I love secret love letters.

No comments: