Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Cinderella Story

Prom was the best! It was such a wonderful experience!! Everyone looked so beautiful I swear.. :') I loved it so much, Thank You sooo much Bao! I had the best time ever even when we were working.. tehehehe, I can't wait till our time comes. Thank You so much Cathy for doing my hair :) My tan was really disgusting :( oh weeeeell!! I hope everyone had their Cinderella story yesterday :') Who ever thought of that was really really clever..



I hope you have fun with your boypren today nart (: hehehe you guys love me..


the game: where's tina?

this is the best part..






i love you girls.


Thank you so much for taking me to the ranks concert... TEHEHEHEH i loved ever part of it. I swear :) and honestly, The Ranks really have a lot of potential. They were pretty goooood..





:)

1 comment:

captain n said...

Nice song..
and that theme isn't that original.. lol. But glad you had fun.