My Mom has work today for Mother's day so I can't really spend my day with her so I spent Mother's Day calling all my Family members to say Happy Mother's day and to send them all my love. I spent about two hours on the phone with one of my aunts she was venting to me about the family.. It was pretty interesting. I've never really had such a serious conversation with her before and especially about Family. As of right now I'm currently baking my mom mother's day cupcakes and decorating her bouquet :) David and I got her Tickets to see a The Lion King Broadway show with my aunt :)) hehehe My mom gets the next 5 days off!!! IM EXCITED!!






more pictures for you denise :)
I've misplaced my camera.. I have no clue where it is :'(
2 comments:
You should really default the picture with you and Bao, it's a really cute. SRSLY. Go do it now.
YAY : )
Post a Comment