Thursday, May 14, 2009

STOKED.

I think I'm getting a little sick :( I've sneezed like 20 something times already literally but its okay. Nothing's stopping me from having fun this weekend. NOTHING. IM SOOOO STOKED. THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!! CAMPMED!!! PHONELESS FOR THREE DAYS D: but it's all worth it!! IM SUPER SUPER STOKED. I'LL TRY TO TAKE AS MANY PICTURESSSSSSSS!!! hehehe :)

Today was actually a pretty nice day. Well I was a little grumpy at first boy, my hunger sure does get to me or I like to think that it does.. but yeah, instead of coming to my house for movie night we went walking around and ate carls jr and a big bucket of Ice-cream.. it was DELICIOUS. IT MAKES UP FAT FRIDAY FOR SURE. I LOVEEEEEEED IT. I love bonding with my swim girls!!!!!! well yeah I'll blog more later I'm going to start on packing and homework night Toodles my oodles of noodles :)


PICTURES FROM TODAY <333








me and annie flung ice cream EVERYWHERE..


annie's real name is ann :o

No comments: