I'm at the point of my life where good karma is hitting me.
hopefully it hits me tomorrow too... or Thursday.
Camp Med was the most funnest experience I had in forever. I got so attached to my "Family" members. I can't explain how much fun and how much I care for everyone that went to camp.. but you guys should definitely go next year.. it really changed my perspective on a lot of things. And I feel more confident in my decision of being in the medical field. I love it so much. It was such a memorable weekend.
Life's just good right now.
I'm glad things are back to normal again. I don't know what happened.. I guess I was just caught up into other thing's caught up into other people and I didn't realize what I already have.. and I hate myself for that.. I'm just gonna let everything workout on its own, considering of what happened before when we tried to poke at it.
3 weeks of school left, I honestly can't wait till school is over.. Summer break here I come!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
Post a Comment