Monday, May 25, 2009

kathy

no problemo :) it wasn't that hard anyways you'll get the hang of it. Thanks for showing me those dance moves yesterday I need to finish learning.. eheh :) it makes me soooo stoked for ballet. IM SO EXCITED :o))))))


I haven't been blogging lately because I don't know what to blog about.. My life hasn't been really on the top of the roller coaster lately .. its filled with complications even if I don't ask for it.. it still comes after me. It just comes out to get me.... Tina's about to be happy.. lets go get her.. and I feel so helpless..agh i hate this.

oh and Thank you everyone who came to the banquet.. to support all of us :) I really appreciate it! I love you guys oooberly.. even though that isn't a real word. but you guys made the banquet a lot better :)

2 comments:

trannguyen said...

bonfire -> banquet

captain n said...

Life hates usssssssss.