Friday, June 12, 2009

1 day left

So I'm currently in Shirley's computer room waiting for our techtonik video to upload.. im currently on the boarder line for every class right now and that's obviously all my fault for goofy off all semester. ): Its really depressing..

So today after an easy day of school watchin walle in history class and taking the really easy test of night, I went to the mall with my mother and my aunt and we went on a little shopping spreee well mostly my mom because its her bithday this weekend!! hehehe and yeah and then I ate dinner with the famz again and yeah.

I'm soooo stoked for summer right now. You dont even know. But I still can't believe school is coming to an end.. we're gonna be juniors I can't believe it.....


I'm too tired to blog :( I'll blog somemore tomorrow

No comments: