When I woke up this morning, I found all my aunt's stuff no where to be found :( I'm guessing she found another place to stay :'( I was so excited for all the talks and the bonding time and the movies. Oh well.. I remember her telling me to stay hydrated and drink my medicine.. I must have been dead last night :(
Yesterday Leon, My Two Aunts and I were supposed to go the beach and eat crawfish.. things really didn't go as planned because my aunts went to go shopping near regals and I ended up sleeping in the car.. I was really looking forward to crawfish too and we ended up eating at McDonald's.. I didnt even finish half of my sandwich :( I wanted to barf.. It looked so disgusting. And I realized how much I hated McDonald's. agh.. I don't want to even think about it. Then after that horrible meal, I went to my Grandma's house and dropped Leon off and went to the supermarket.. I ended up sleeping while my aunt was grocery shopping.. and when I finally got home.. I knocked out. and when I woke up I was BURNING UP :(((I hate mucus. I hate not having an appetite. I hate being sick.
Ahhh, back to sleep.
"Oh damn youre so sick i'll just hug you through the phone"
hehehehe, so cute.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment