Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jamba Juice

I've been making bracelets all day.. I spent most of the day in my room on the computer :( I was supposed to go watch movies with Myha today but the plans didn't work out again... Man, I really need someone to go watch UP with me.. :[ SO DEPRESSING. I even asked my cousins cause it's her birthday tomorrow but she has already watched it too.. so sucks for me ):

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH YOU..

These past few days have been pretty good :) I cleaned my room!! its super clean right now, hopefully it stays that way all through break. hah... doubt it. But yeah, I'm excited for the weekend SIMS 3.. HALLELUJAH. I LOVE YOUTUBE STARS... THEY HAVE SO MUCH TALENT I REALLY WANNT GO TO THE YOUTUBE SHOW IN SAN DIEGO!

Tammy's coming on the 24th! so expect a bonfire soon guys!!


OH AND THE RANKS CONCERT!!! JULY 5th YOU HAVTA COME AND SUPPORT! THEYRE GOOD, ISWEAR!
more info on their page!

I like where I'm at right now every little bit of it :)

No comments: