<3 you're my new favorite cartoon movie. omg, SOOO CUTE!!! I LOVED EVERY PART. I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES!!!! :)
I learned half of how to save a life on the piano in like 30 min!!! :') It's not that hard, I love that song. hehehe
1)You're my best friend and at the end of the day honestly, I wouldn't want anyone else. You really do understand me.. every little bit.. you have no idea how much I appreciate you.
2) I'm flattered, really really flattered. I really didn't think it would've or should have happened and I guess that is the beauty of it.. that it just happened. I hope it goes on to bigger and better things. I hope this is real.. it really seems like it to me.. I kinda get a little nervous and excited..
3) Right now all that it is, is pure guilt. But at least I'm moving forward and going on with my life.. and that's exactly what you should do too. I really have my reasons for everything. You're just one of the people I can never do that too, I hope you understand. It's honestly really hard for me but I just had to do it because it really had to be done. And if it was really meant to be, then it will just come back to you. That's all I'm going to say.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment