Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fullmoon <3

I ended up pulling an all-nighter!! I'm so good at it now!! & I actually, surprisingly, was not grumpy. This morning my Mom drove me to get French Baguette's.. well that's what I thought and then it turns out some of them have meat in it.. i thought it was only lee's sandwiches and like asian places who did that so I ended up not getting one because.. the line was too long and my mom was running late for work. Then I got dropped at Kathy's we were supposed to hangout in the morning but due to our lack of sleep, we ended up sleeping the whole time and then her dad dropped me off at Shirley's and we went to watch HP, which really bummed me out cause I was really expecting so much more. On the contarary, Jeremy, Genevieve, Shirley, and these guys that hit on them went to full moon and ate sushi! It's so inexpensive!! and so delicious!!!! and then after I came home from shirley's I had a tub of coffee ice-cream waiting for me in the fridge so delicious :') I haven't done this in such a looooong time!! Such a satisfying day

1 comment:

trannguyen said...

I DID TAKE IT OFF, IM NOT DIRTY ): I just kept wearing a new one on..