Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sailboats

I finally got a new bathing suit!! whoooooopee :) with sailboats on it.. yes it does sound a little tachy and corny but you must see it in person!!!! I haven't gotten a new bathing suit ever since 7 or 8th grade and I've been borrowing people's thanks Nart for letting me borrow your penguin one! I will return it to you shortly!! ONCE I SEE YOU :( I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!!! I haven't been on aim lately.. well maybe at like 2-3 in the morning but rarely. Anyway, I really need to workout soon..... I wish I lived closer to my friends so we can go running at 5 in the morning.. I'd so do it.. too bad I live so far ):

These past few days I've been coming over to Jonathans house with Diana, Leon, David, Sonny, and Phuongers, and Tammy so funnn :) and I love our dinners.. heheh Lasagna, Salsa, Spaghetti, Korean BBQ. :') YUUUUUUUUUUUUMM.. man.. I'm never gonna get a nice beach bod.. from eating like this!! ):

2 comments:

trannguyen said...

So I figured out my sister ordered the purple bathing suit that you were considering to get. It's hanging in my closet right now!

Where have you been.. I have so much to tell you.

Cathy said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!! I wish you lived in mine/Steven's neighborhood so we could hang out :)