Saturday, July 11, 2009

you belong with me

so these past few days ive been sleeping over people's houses so I couldnt really go online lately. I'm excited for The Ranks concert :) and im loving summer so much! hehe, I love the game sing it!I LOVE SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to go shopping :( soon..... I'm addicted to the song you belong with me!!! its so cute. Its currently almost 6 o'clock in the morning and Tammy is reading magazines and watching how to losea guy in 10 days and Kathy is dead asleep. Another day of summer tomorrow :o) another concert teeheheheh, cooolbeans. Jonathan's aunt makes such delicious salsa.. my favorite!!!!!! I've finally tried a veggie burger from in-n-out.. it isn't that great.. it wasnt even worth it!!! -____-.. its not even a week and I cant even help it... agh. ): Fast food it like my life. oh my gosh... I love Taylor Swift :) she's like a barbie doll.. okay time to pamper Tammy :)



currently listening to: Feels like home to me- Chantal Kreviazuk

No comments: