So these past few days I've been hanging out with the Cf crew and Nart a lot oh yeah Also Gb CLUB so fun :) and it was Independence day yesterday!! The fire works seem extra long yesterday. The beach was pretty fun even though we ended up not getting a pit : ( So yesterday I found out I was Patrick's mom's favorite.. o_o soooo random. but we had a really nice talk she even asked about Leon.. I didn't even know she knew about him.. but yeah Priscilla is so old now!! and so cute she biked and I pegged her! even though it should have been the opposite way. I suck at biking..and steering :( I crashed 2-3 times biking to Chicken Friday :( Sorry Annie.. and after that my crotch really really hurt :( LIKE A MOTHER. These past few dayssssss are really what I call summer sleeping in till 3 eating right after and then hanging out till 12 o'clock and doing the same thing all over again :o) I love it. Even though, lots happened lately.. I think I'll be fine.




1 comment:
I only see 1 romper there.
Post a Comment