Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aint no thang but a chicken wang

I got to hangout with Cathy Ngo today!!! Sorry for making you wait 2 hours :( My Mom lags.. like crazy. Hot wings were really really good today.. :) and I had a lot of fun!! YAY FOR NEW SCHOOL SHOES :o) I miss everyone... I need to hangout with everyone before school starts.. :[ But then again, when school starts I'll get to see everyone! I hate school though. agh. I have so much Bad Luck.. both our phones died at the block today.. and I bet it took us 30 min.. to find my mom when she was coming to pick us up and We spent 1$ on payphone and that failed too.... one of the payphones had gum on the phone... where you listen.. it was so gross :( We felt so relieved after my mom finally picked up and were on our way home :)

Jonathan's House is like my house number 2 this summer.. I eat, sleep, and do everything there.. well its better than staying at home :) heheh i laaav you bestfriend :')

No comments: