Saturday, August 22, 2009

Way to Stay

For the past 2 days actually 3 days I've been hanging out with Tammy because she's leaving on Monday :( So I went to Knotts Berry Farm last Wednesday.. and it was so much fun!!! Thank you so much Lucy for the ticket!! I had 10 dollars extra to eat :') heheh. I rode accelerator for the first time.. and it was SUUUUUUUUUPER FUN! even though before it I almost peed in my pants.. and cried :( I was really scared.. agh. but I'm really glad I got over my fear :') I can finally say I've been all of the rides at Knotts berry farm! hehe and after Knotts I slept over Tammys!! I'm gonna really miss her family :( I looove them so much. I've gotten so comfortable around them.. now another year.. of not seeing eachother.. I really can't wait till she comes back next year! goooosh.

I can't believe summer is almost over.. I looked at the calendar the other day and I realized that we only had like 2 weeks left.... Ugh, eff our lives. This summer was definitely a lot of fun though :) Next week is workout week!!! Since I have a bunch of those 7 day free passes from 24 hour fitness Teresa and I are going to work out before school starts!!! and then when school does actually start I'm gonna go get the Varsity pass! I'm really excited for next week!! Well not the part of Tammy leaving but the working out part! :) Okay, the thought of school starting hasn't hit me yet... but I really should start sleeping earlier :(


phuongerishere (4:42:51 AM): im officially missing you
one of the reasons why i kinda sorta wanna go back to school

No comments: