Sunday, August 2, 2009

boat in a bottle

I really hate how the music players on blogspot only play 30 seconds of the song.. it pisses me off. I just watched Corpse Bride again and I realized how much I really loved the movie and how many amazing piano pieces are in it :) Today I went to ballet fittings and the store was about to close so I have to wait till tomorrow to pick up my new slippers and then went to Long Beach with my mom. I love going shopping with her :) My mom actually looks really really good in skinny jeans... I think she looks better than me... ): and after Long Beach I went home and took the best nap ever.. well after the nap it felt good.. even though I was dreaming of ghosts.. and I really couldn't wake myself up for some reason no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't .. too many Tim Burton movies for me...


I really want one..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

trannguyen said...

I mizzzz ya tew, sorry I couldn't respond earlier ):

annientdo said...

aww mother and daughter bonding time :) suhh cute!!