Monday, February 8, 2010
Goosebumps
Today was a pretty productive day! I went to finish up painting our backdrop I'm so glad we're almost done!!!! :) Thank you Steven for driving me there and back! :) You're not that bad of a driver... not bad for a manual!I dont know what people are talking about.. After I got home from painting I had fried rice that my mom made my cousin for his birthday and lays with french onion dip so delicious! I sort of have a limit for myself now.. its kinda weird.. I just stopped eating out of no where because I was satisfied and didn't over eat like I usually do :) I had an English writing assignment and I was supposed to be like CSI and write like a thing on this story where this girl died and I had to write about how she died and I wrote about an exorcism and it kind of creeped me out :( It creeped me out a lot actually........ I had goose bumps just writing about it. I'm glad I'm done with my homework! I love three day weekends! :) I did all my hw for Wednesday too!! YAY ME! Kindness always gets to me. I love kind people!!!! and I know, I should know better I think the true reason is I'm about to get my period soon that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment