Monday, February 8, 2010

K.O.

Today was such a long day!!! Went to Junior Lip Sync practice and we rarely did anything :( we basically just hung out at Dalena's and watched like half of the SuperBowl!! I knew Saint's were going to win! I was rooting for them to win but I didn't really want to show that I joined the bandwagon because honestly I didnt even know they were playing till yday.. :) My aunt won 60 dollars though! After Dalena's we went to Alex's and played guitar, ate pizza, and watched movies. It was such a loooooong day I knocked out literally during the movie! Tran LOVES ME HEHEH she's going to watch Dear John with me I am soooo happy :) well goodnight everyone! RALLY IS THIS FRIDAY I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even realize it was coming so soon!! I'm ready to knock out now!

2 comments:

annientdo said...

you had practice on a super bowl day?? thats gay!!

GO COLTS!!! saints suck. they got lucky. hahah there is a first time for everything. and for saints. its winning. haha

dude addison won 500 bucks!!

terrificallytina said...

Yeah we did but it was basically hanging out :)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAUP WHOOOO!

wow, alot of people bet yday huh?!