Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i should be doing hw..

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. wallet
2. bobby pins
3. chapstick
4. camera
5. cell phone
Five things in my bedroom:
1. my big clam lamp
2. piano and guitar
3. hair stuff ( hair crimper, straightener, blow drier)
4. currently.. washed clothes on my bed
5. my purple bratz tv
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. go to greece
2. lose all my thigh fat..
3. meet someone famous
4. go swimming with dolphins
5. own a house in san clemente
Five things that make me very happy:
1. my best friend
2. sushi
3. singing and playing my keyboard/ guitar
4. movies
5. food
Five things I’m currently into:
1. Nautical things
2. Ballet
3. Purple
4. Clothes
5. Make up
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Clean my whole entire room
2. finish learning catch me
3. watch all the movies on my movies to watch list
4. buy more lotion
5. give lucky a haircut
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. My new years resolution was to give up soda for the whole year
2. I mess up on my nails atleast once everytime i do them
3. I have two bowls on my side drawers
4. i should be doing hw right now..
5. ive never had a valentine before..
Five most important moments of the last year:
1. I turned 16 :)
2. got a guitar
3. I found out who my real friends were
4. Learned to trust no one more than trusting myself
5. Tammy came over to visit <33
Five things I enjoy doing during my free time:
1. watch movies
2. nap
3. guitar
4. eating
5. call my be fri
Five feelings I am feeling right now:
1. worried.. because Im going to fail my french test
2. clean
3. Tired
4. Nervous
5. im going to be okay
Last five songs I played:
1. Baby- Justin Bieber
2. Electric Twist - A fine frenzy
3. Catch me- Demi Lovato
4. smash into you- Beyonce
5. Jess& Johnny- Lights
Five people I have texted or called in the last twenty-four hours:
1. Tran Nguyen
2. David
3. Tommy Nguyen
4. Kenyth
5. Cathy
Five things I have on my body right now:
1. pj pants
2. undies
3. lq tee shirt
4. best friends necklace
5. Promise ring
Five things I would really like to learn:
1. TAPDANCE!
2. dance :)
3. play a buncha songs on the guitar
4. to fish tail braid
5. draw

2 comments:

trannguyen said...

I love how I'm in here so much!! HEHEHEHE (: You love me!

terrificallytina said...

you should feel special!