Did you have sex today?
NO NEVER!!
Is anyone in your top a virgin?
i dont have one.
What’s going on between you and the last person you kissed?
he's my baby :)))
its lucky....
What are you listening to?
comfortable - John Mayer
Are you currently reading a book?
I should be.... but no.
Do you tell people when they hurt your feelings?
Usually no.. but they can probably tell
Will you be in bed in the next 20 minutes?
I am in bed.
What was the last beverage you had?
water
Last place you watched tv and who with?
downstairs by myself
Last time you cried? Why?
I forgot when was the last time I cried..
Do you use the word “hello” daily?
mmm not really more of a hey or hi :)
Are you allergic to anything?
shrimp and pecan
Where is your mother right now?
buying me food
Are you someone who worries too often?
noo, but I do have my phases
Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
I was a very weird girl............. I still am.
Ever cried because of happiness?
yes :)
Whose pool did you last swim in?
mm trans?
What makes you laugh?
a lot of things
Do you miss anyone?
just a tad..
What will you be doing in 3 hours?
sleeping.. hopefully.
What is your favorite thing about the beach?
EVERYTHING.
What do you daydream about the most?
today I was day dreaming about the pep rally
Is there anything/ anyone you’re losing faith in?
nope.
Who can make or break your day?
my mom and step dad
What do you do during a thunderstorm?
hide under my bed sheets
What color does your favorite pen write?
black
Are you lying to yourself about something?
not that I know of
Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
yes! my birthday
If you were to have a daughter right now, what would you name her?
Olive, Oliva, Melody, Harmony, Melanie! HAHAHA :)
Where is your best friend right now?
In her room.
Do you follow your head or your heart?
both..
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment